Friday 28 July 2017

Business Competitions



    Business Competitions 

…………. Prior to my recent television interview, my media friend Reena asked me about my competitors in business. When I told her that I have no competitors in business at least for few minutes she thought I was swaggering.

I know many new small organizations giving adverse publicity against other similar organizations in the same industry. They spend their productive hours in eavesdropping others business secrets. They travel miles to tarnish the reputation of their so-called competitors. They bury their time in blocking others contracts rather than trying to get one for themselves. 

They are like the typical Indian mother in law (I am sorry, I don’t know the case of mothers in law in other countries), who want to see the tears of her daughter in law even if it means losing her own son. Such organizations and people fear competition.

What I learned from my years of experience is, Uniqueness can eliminate competitions. People can follow only your style and they can never foresee your innovative ideas. If you still believe in competition, take that in a constructive way. While so called, competitors advertise a product like yours, be happy because they reduce your effort of educating the customers about the product. Ensure uniqueness in deliverance, you will never be the second option. 
 
Saju Mathew
Chairman & Managing Director
Clovers Group of companies


No comments:

Post a Comment